Is there anything like Made For Each Other. How astrology explains this
In India, Vedic Astrology has been a science that has been practised for many generations. So, the general masses always turn to astrology when it comes to anything be it career, marriage or any other problems. As soon as a person settles down in his career, the next step in his life of Grihastrashrama is getting married. Again it is the astrologer who can make a Marriage Prediction after study of the horoscope of the native.
Can we find a partner who will be able to make Made for each other couple? Compatibility marriage astrology will guide us as to how the marriage partner should be to have a successful marriage.
We can see the marriage compatibility by the various elements namely fire, water, earth and air and the study of the 12 zodiac signs which gives us an insight into the basic traits and characteristics of the person to give us relationship success.
- Fire Signs :The Fire signs are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. People belonging to this sign belong to the natural element that is fire. They are spontaneous, carefree, fun loving, warm and enterprising. They usually would not hold grudges against anybody.
- Water Signs :The Water signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. The people falling under these signs are very emotional and warm and affectionate to their loved ones.
- Earth Signs: The Earth signs are Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. These people are very patient by nature and stable with a practical approach. They do not express their emotions but they are warm people by nature.
- Air Signs :The Air Signs are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. This people are very light hearted and do not get worked up easily. They are very creative and imaginative and love exploring various options.
When the signs belong to the same group of elements, then they get along well with each other and would be what we know as made for each other. So, whether it be a Love or Arranged Marriage, it is necessary to check the marriage compatibility of the couple. Having a happy married life is possible with zodiac based marriage compatibility as you can find similar traits with your spouse and make you an ideal couple who is made for each other.
Normally, Fire signs cannot have a happy relationship with Water signs as we know that water puts off Fire, the Fire signs like Sagittarius, Aries and Leo would not get along with Water signs like Scorpio, Pisces and Cancer.
Also, marriage compatibility is checked by Kundali Matching of horoscopes in compatibility marriage astrology which is done mainly by Ashtakoot Guna Milan system which gives points or Gunas to eight factors. It is necessary that a minimum of 18 Gunas should match. If all 36 Gunas match, depending on other positions of the stars, we could have a made for each other couple. The eight factors are Varna, Vashya, Tara, Yoni, Grahamaitri, Gana, Bhakoot and Nadi.
Also, we need to study the 7th House for delay in marriage for malefic influence of planets like Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu. Also we need to check that the 7th House Lord and Venus are not afflicted. A study of the 6th House, 8th House and 12th House needs to be done to check for delay in marriage.
There are various Marriage Remedies for improving the relationship of the couple.
- The best remedy would be to avoid arguments, smile often and keep your head cool. If you smile, then it could reduce the number of fights or arguments.
- Immersesome quantity of Misri& 5 Almonds in water on a Sunday. Avoid wastage of salt & water because it affects your sun and moon sign.
- Never tell lies and never rush through any work. Help people only if they ask for it.
- Coal made up of Wood should be donated on Saturday. Wearing a small gold or copper ball in your neck on Thursday is advised..
- Wear a Rudraksha on your wrist or shoulder in a silver chain or a white thread.
- Offer prayers sitting in front of your idol and put a tilak mix of Turmeric & sandal. Some grass, leaf or green vegetables to be offered in running water on Wednesday or a Sunday.
- If you are in the work of wood cutting, do not work on Thursday or Sunday and donate some items made of wood.
- Rice to be donated on Ekadashi day to the poor and needy.
- You can strengthen your relations with your relatives and loved ones by making donations where people are involved in storing water.
- Avoid stubbornness and blaming others. Be calm, composed and avoid wearing dark color clothes. Wear light coloured clothes and do Pranayama regularly.
- The environment at your house should always be vibrant, lively and well lit. Avoid darkness or dim light in the home.
- To get rid of anger which is the main reason for strained relationships, you must worship ShriYantra and eat Harad after meals. Drink radish juice regularly and smell camphor whenever you get angry.
- Feed a cow with grass. Donate Gangajal, jaggery, Saunf, Bundi or Mishrito a temple with Coconut water.
- Keep Sunderkand at regular intervals at your house and avoid using products made of leather.
- Plant trees like Banyan or Peepal and chant Gajendra Moksha mantra. Wear a thread in your hand which should be turmeric coloured.
- Lord Ganesh is termed as Vighnahartaor one who removes obstacles. In India an Idol of Lord Ganeshais established and prayers offered before conducting other rituals. This prayer is to be performed on a Wednesday.
- TheMantra called as “Shiv Shiv Rate, Sankat Kate,” should be chanted in a Shiva temple to resolve your differences. TheMahaMrityunjayaJaapshould be recited for better relations with others.
Consult our astrologers for more details on compatibility marriage astrology