How astrology Predicts Rise in Career Growth
By on 05/03/2019 in
Everyone wishes to rise and shine in their career. A great career graph of an individual stands them in good stead in the society. They automatically win the admiration and respect of their peers and family. Many doors to success open for them. However, there are others for whom even after a good education and strong academic records, the career graph does not look impressive or take off in a way that they expected.
They are never recognized for their contributions in their workplace inspite of their intelligence. They are always looking for the next big opportunity in their careers and remain disheartened. The rise of an individual’s career graph can happen in the beginning of their career, or in the middle of their career or eve later. Career astrology can help understand when exactly an individual can expect to rise in their career, what are the type of career obstacles they will face, which job suits them best and also what actions can they take to make their careers shine.
People therefore now take to online career prediction by their date of birth, time and location of birth
In Hinduism, janam kundli or a birth horoscope is an astrological chart, which is prepared on basis of date, birth time and birth place. An individual’s Kundli is created using Vedic astrology system and has 10 houses that signify one or more aspects of their life.
Every Kundli or horoscope has mention of 12 sun signs, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scoprio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. 1st house of your astro natal chart is of high importance, as the sun sign which resides within determines the astro predictions for your future.
Below are some astrological factors for determining period of career rise:
- Carefully observing the 1st house of your astro natal chart will help you determine the age at which you’ll be at the peak of success. The person can also get a high profile job if the planetary positions are strong.
- The 10th house indicates job, profession and career. That is why, the native is likely to have a job during the major period and sub-period of the 10th lord.
- As it is the age of technology it is very important to check if the planet Mercury is powerful which is the ruler or significator of the internet, computer, telecom, media and communication etc. Almost all jobs have some element of technology and this must be strong in one’s horoscope.
- Next, we need to examine the conditions of luminaries, the sun, and the moon. Since they are fundamental to the personalities, they will often find expression in the career. The native will have a government job when the 10th house and its lord is posited in own sign or exaltation. The planet Sun plays a significant role for the Government job. The native will have a private job if the 10th lord is not favorably posited. When the planet Sun is not strongly placed in the natal chart, the native is likely to get a private job.
- Rahu and Ketu definitely predict major changes within life. There are many variables involved in predicting the effects of these.
- Mahadasha, Antardasha and transit of the planets play an imperative role in giving the job. the major or sub periods of the lagna lord or the 10th lord, like the periods of exalted planets are favorable for career rise.
- The 7th house has been described as the place of pada prapti, the position giver. It is the 10th house from the 10th house.
- There is a general rise in fortune when trine is formed. This is an aspect that promotes luck and fortune, which is 120 degrees or 5 or 9 placements (signs/houses) from planets
Online Astrologers also share some simple tips for increasing chances of strong career growth such as:
- Offering 3 bananas everyday to the Lord Ganapati temple for 43 days.
- Offering milk to the Pipal tree
- Keeping pyramid made of rock crystal
- Using the gemstone for the 9th lord