When Will You Get Government Job. How Astrology Predicts That
Getting a job after one’s heart is one of the most ardent desires of a person. There are some people who desire to be independent and run their own business. There are some who are happy to stick to a 9 to 5 job, and have a routine life of service. So, the decision to take up a business or service profession, always depends upon one’s inclination and interests.
In astrology each of the houses reveal facts about each aspect of one’s life and they are all correlated with the ruling planets, transits and dashas to make career prediction about every aspect of life such as marriage, career, health etc.
Astrology also calculates the best profession for one based on one’s overall personality as revealed in the horoscope. An expert astrologer will do a general study to reveal one’s interest, mindset and passion. He can recommend the kind of professions a person can excel in. The astrologer can also study the divisional charts etc. to go into specifics as to which area of expertise or specialty within a field a person can work in. Yes! Astrology can be that detailed also!
Wishes can remain mere wishes if one is not running the correct planetary timing or yoga for the fulfillment of career related desires. Hence, an expert astrologer will also study the dasha to see if the career of choice can be got in the given time.
Speaking of wishes, when it comes to career, every person dreams of getting a government job due to the job security it provides along with stable income, societal status, job benefits etc. People from villages, towns and cities all equally vie for a coveted government job, so that life in general and professional life are more or less secured.
However, does this remain just a wish or can it become reality
- When can I get a government job?
- What type of service will I do?
- Are there any obstacles in me getting a government job?
- Should I give up my dream of getting a government job or continue?
These are some of the questions that crop up in the minds of those aspiring for government jobs. This is also an area where there is tough competition, so people will greatly benefit if they study what is revealed by their horoscope also.
Astrology can help to give you guidance and remove some of the fears, frustration and anxiety in this regard.
How does astrology work to determine government job?
- The basic significator of government job is Sun. In astrology, sun is related to authority, power, fame name, politics and all subjects related to government. A strong sun is the first and best indicator of good chances.
- In dasamsa chart if both sun and moon as well placed in kendra houses (1, 4, 7, and 10 Houses), then there is big chance of working in Government Job
- 6th House is extremely important to gain blessings from government.
- 8th House should be studied to conclude gains from government.
Can astrology pinpoint which branch of government and duration of government job?
- Along with natal chart, the position of sun in divisional charts should be checked for pin point accuracy of the nature of work related to government and how much sustenance is possible or not.
- Various combinations of planets can determine what branch of government job one can excel in. For example, moon determines jobs related with public dealings, mercury denotes jobs in government banks, mars denote defense jobs, and jupiter is to do with judiciary jobs.
When is there a chance of delay or denial of government job?
If the primary combinations are present, but weak then there may be delay or denial of job, as weak yogas fail to fructify, then in such cases astrological remedies of planets can be done to strengthen them.
What are some astrological remedies for strengthening chances of government job?
A weak sun in rasi, navamsa and dasamsa may not be able to give a government job, however can be strengthened by remedies based on one’s chart. The most basic remedy for weak Sun is Gayatri Mantra (Savitur Gayatri).