What is the scientific significance of Nadi dosha and its remedies in Kundali Matching
Once a child reaches marriageable age, as per tradition, parents start hunting for a perfect match. Usually, when someone approaches with the marriage proposal, the trend is to do kundali reading for marriage by studying the horoscopes of both the boy and the girl by date of birth se kundali Milan.
The horoscopes are used to do kundali reading for marriageand arematched as per the Ashtakoota Guna Milan system which matches eight categories or what are known as Kootas, out of which each category has been allotted certain points. There are a total of 36 points that have to be matched. Minimum 18 points have to match so then it can be said that the horoscopes are matching else the astrologer would directly say no to the proposal.
- Varna Koota – 1 point
- Vashya Koota – 2 points
- Tara Koota – 3 points
- Yoni Koota – 4 points
- Graha Maitri Koota – 5 points
- Gana Koota -6 points
- Bhakoot Koota – 7 points
- Nadi Koota – 8 points
Nadi Koota is the 8th Koota which checks the compatibility with the life partner and as it can be seen, this koota has been allotted the maximum points. There are 3 types of nadis which define the prakriti of a person that is Kapha, Pitta, Vata as per Ayurveda:
- Adi (start)– Kaph prakriti
- Madhya (middle)– Vata prakriti
- Antya (end)–Pitta prakriti
The above three Doshas lead to the imbalance of an individual’s health. The imbalance in the body makes a person unhealthy.
Nadi is considered very important and is valuable in maintaining the pious and traditional values and the caste system in India. Nadi also has spiritual, cultural and genetic significance. Nadi could be an important factor in decision of nature, inner trade and traditional values of the future generation.
Nadi Dosha is said to be present when both the horoscopes have the same Nadi. It points to blood incompatibility which can lead to birth of Blue Babies. Same Nadi of both the partners would create a distance between them and there is lack of intimacy and understanding between the couple. Both the partners would exhibit similar traits like both being lazy, and both being liars or of angry disposition. They might end up in arguments most of the time which would lead to strained relationships. Two people with same Nadi should not marry each other as their children would be weak, still born or may lead to miscarriage. Also, there may be problem in bearing children or the child may have genetic defects. If there is a couple having Nadi Dosha, problems could arise while conceiving a child or pregnancy problems in the 9 months or the child born may be aggressive, irritable, full of frustration, in obedient and having bad habits.
Of course, there are exceptions to Nadi Dosha which we shall see below.
- If the Nakashatra ( Birth Stars) of the boy and girl of same rashi are different then Nadi Dosha is said to be cancelled.
- Similarly, if the boy and girl have same Nakashatra ( Birth Stars) but different rashi, then also Nadi Dosha is cancelled.
- Even if the Nakashatra ( Birth Stars) and House are the same, but there are different Padas (each star divided into 4 Padas or quarters)
Remedies are available for Maha Nadi Dosha as seen below :
- The Nadi Nirvana puja or remedial rituals need to be performed.
- Chanting of Mahamrutyujaya mantra should be done as per number of times prescribed by the astrologer.
‘Om tryambakaṃ yajāmahe sugandhiṃ puṣṭivardhanam
urvārukamiva bandhanānmṛtyormukṣīya mā'mṛtāt’
- Another remedy for Nadi Dosha is to present swarna-nadi, grains, cloth and cow to a Brahmin
- If a female has a Nadi Dosha, she is married to Lord Vishnu before the actual marriage and then it is considered as a Nadi Dosha cancellation and remedies.
- Use gemstones as prescribed by the astrologer after date of birth se kundali Milan.
- Adopt a lifestyle that maintains peace, has co-operation and generosity after married life.
Thus, before marriage, it is very essential that date of birth se kundali Milanshould be done for any Nadi Doshas, Nadi Dosha remedies and Nadi Dosha cancellation. To understand more about Nadi Dosha, please do consult our expert astrologers at our website and get proper remedies regarding Nadi Dosha from them.