Vastu Tips for Earning Money
By on 23/06/2018 in
Vastu Shashtra is the vedic science of architecture. Vastu is a Sanskrit word which means dwelling. It describes principles of architectural design, layout, measurements and placement. Vastu of a house is all about the energy of that place. Like everything else in the universe, a house also has its own energy, sometimes good and sometimes bad. People living in a positively filled house will hardly ever face any problem related to Vastu. However, there are times a Vastu of the house is affected due to various reasons which creates a negative vibe. A person dwelling in the abode also carries certain energy and is very much affected by the energy of the house.
As all of us will agree, house is a part of our identity. It is a place where we relax, meditate, and find solace. Every member of the house does their part to live a happy and prosperous life. Although, there are times when things don’t go as planned and the entire family has to suffer financial problems. Vastu can help correct many problems in a house. One of which is money related problems. Just like Feng Shui, Vastu also has many do’s and don’ts which helps the house and the people living in it to lead a better life.
Money is an important aspect of everyone’s life. Money helps one to run a household smoothly. A house that is filled with positive energy and in accordance with Vastu Shastra, may never have to deal with money problems. However, it’s not just Vastu Shastra there are various other factors that determine the positive flow of money. While Indian Vastu Shastra can provide with endless number of Vastu tips for earning money and assist in creating more money. It offers many tips for getting money and maintaining a good flow of money in the house.
Following are a few Vastu tips for money.
- Always place the cash locker or almirah close to the South or South-West wall, so that opens towards the North direction. According to Vastu Shastra, North is the direction of Lord Kuber, the Lord of money. Therefore, whenever one opens the locker, Lord Kuber protects them from any financial difficulties. Also, this corner should be well-kept and cleaned regularly.
- Another Vastu trick to maximise money is to keep a mirror in front of the cash locker. It will create an impression of doubling the money.
- Avoid buying a plot which is surrounded by high-rise buildings and temples on the North-East side. If you already bought one, then at least make sure that your house is not over-shadowed by these buildings.
- Always buy a plot which is at the same or higher level of elevation as compared to the road facing it.
- According to Vastu Shastra, one should plant big trees on the South-West direction, as it helps to stabilize money flow.
- It is recommended that for increasing money in the household, one should keep the center of the house free from any kind of construction, except for a temple or Tulsi temple. The center of the house is considered the Brahasthan in Vastu Shastra which is believed to be the most powerful and holiest zone in the house.
- According to the Vastu tips for getting money, one should immediately repair any loose faucets or leaking taps to avoid water wastage. Leaking of water is considered wastage which is directly linked to the wastage and loss of money.
- To keep the flow of money always moving, place a water fountain in the North-East part of the home. It is believed that flowing water denotes flow of positive energy and wealth.
- The main entrance of the home must be always kept clean and beautifully decorated. One should always place a name & number plate of the home. Also, the area should be kept well-lit.
- Another act of goodness that one can do to keep the inflow of money is feeding birds regularly. It is a great way to attract money and drawing positive energy from all directions.
- Avoid constructing stair case and keeping heavy machinery in the North-East direction. This area should always be kept clean and clutter-free.
- The house that one lives in must be airy and well-ventilated. According to Vastu Shastra, a home must be airy in order to create a positive inflow of energy and money.
These are a few Vastu tips to become rich and keep the positive inflow of money. If followed diligently, you can actually see a tremendous change in the money flow. You may also see stability in the money in your household. Although, there are various other factors which determines the financial status of a family, Vastu remedies can surely help in making it better. For more information, you can book an appointment with an experienced Vastu Shastra consultant.