How astrology can explain about my Obesity Problem and does it suggest any remedies for it.
By on 29/06/2019 in
Look around our surroundings. We see a lot of people who are obese. The reason behind this is the fast paced life and eating of junk food with no time to exercise.
Causes of Obesity would be:
- High Calorie food
- Genetic conditions
- Malfunctioning of Liver
- Eating Junk Food constantly
- Malfunctioning of Endocrine system
- Disorders of metabolic system
- Hypothalamus problems
- Too much sleeping in the day increases fat
- If proper routine not followed, then “medh” accumulates in the back, chest and bones
- Not eating correctly increases weight
- Imbalance of earth and water elements in the body causes increase in fat
The main planets responsible for weigh gain as per health astrology:
- Both the planets, Moon and Venus are instrumental in increasing fat. If the natal chart is affected too much by Moon or Venus, fat increases but sill you look beautiful. Cheeks are chubby and skin and face looks soft. But, still there are obesity related problems.
- There will be a lot of phlegm and water in the body and the anxiety you take needs to be lowered.
- Persons into planning, reading and writing desire to eat a lot of sweet due to the Moon being strong.
- If Moon is positioned in the 1st,5th or 9th House, it shows a Negative Moon, then the walking style of the individual is slow then brisk walking should be done to get rid of the fat. If the Moon is strong, even though the person is fat, he/she can do work fast.Let see about yourself health.
- It is advised to use ’lavan’ to keep fat that is due to the Moon away. Stay away from having cold things. The cold in the body should not be allowed to increase. Do not be in air-conditioned environment. Try to do work which will make you sweat.
- Even though Jupiter is known to give intelligence and get you out of problematic situations, it is known to give fat to the body.
- If Jupiter is strong, the person is well versed and makes an individual interested in spirituality. If Jupiter is weak, the individual becomes greedy. There is fat in the abdomen, cholesterol increases, there is pain in arms and legs, and makes an individual lazy.
- If Jupiter is positioned in the 8th House, it creates a desire to eat more and increases fat in a person. Such people have to be very careful with their diet.
- Saturn is one of the planets which make a person lazy and docile.
- Saturn make the body grow fat and gives gastritis because Saturn rules the gases in the body.
- Gastritis, bloating of the stomach and digestion related issues is due to Saturn. Bloating of the stomach makes one gain weight.
Also, any cruelplanets in the house that cares for the reproductive system, makes you see imbalance of hormones and gain of weight.
REMEDIES FOR OBESITY in health astrology:
- Drink warm water immediately after every meal.
- Go for a brisk walk for minimum 30 minutes early in themorning.
- To keep Moon, Venu, and Jupiter balanced, avoid eating anything cold.
- Drink buttermilk which has been kept at room temperature instead of eating dahi.
- Reduce the consumption of sugar and salt.
- Eat more of papaya
- For Venus, mix some "medohar" in warm water and have it 3 times a day.
- For Jupiter, take a few "tez-patta" with a little bit of turmeric, put 4 glasses of water and boil it down until you are left with just one glass of water. Add 1 spoon of honey to it and drink it.
- Have 30ml aloe vera juice mixed with 2ml amla juice drink it twice a day.
- Do not eat white flour (maida) and white rice (which has "maadh"). Instead, have the maadh along with a bit of salt, to help decrease in weight.
- Avoid too much of sleep and avoid wearing too much of gold.
- Avoid having tea with milk in it and trydrinking green tea instead.
- Chew your food properly and take small portions of food.
- Havetriphalavati with some warm water after food.
- After food, sit in "vajraasana" for around 5- 10 minutes.
- Do yogic asanas and pranayamregularly. Don't start exercising too much suddenly.
- Use fenugreek seeds' powder in the food.
- Have moong and masoor dal instead of the heavy legumes.
- Avoid banana, sugarcane, kathal, eggplants or mangoes - and eat fruits instead of their juice.
- If Jupiter is in your 1st ,9th or 5th house, it means that obesity is in your genes. Start donating items related to Jupiter like yellow clothes, yellow lentils, or yellow sweets.
- Acupressure to be done in your upper arms soles of your feet, and your ears.
- Spread some balm in the areas of your body where you want to reduce your fat and then start your exercise. It will help reduce the fat faster.
- Doing the mantra for Jupiter should also help in alleviating the symptoms due to a negative Jupiter. The mantra for Jupiter is: ‘Om Brim BrahspataayeNamah’
For more information on obesity related issues and remedies for them as per health astrology, do consult our expert astrologers at our website.