How astrology and spirituality can help in better management of activities at my workplace
By on 21/06/2019 in
Many a times there are issues at the workplace with the boss or co-workers. Is it possible to ask for a pay rise? Do you wants to change the company or looking for job change. How can we get answers from career astrology? How to know my future career? This is when astrology comes in to the rescue.
Astrology helps us understand the characteristics of the nature of our family, friends and also our co-workers. If we understand astrology, it is easier to manage our work-relationships and career.
Let’s have a look at the various sun signs of co-workers.
- ARIES – These co-workers need to be pushed in the correct direction. Once they are encouraged, they will not stop. If they give up on a project, it is mostly left to a water or earth sign to complete, because they have gone forward to another project. They are happy to see someone complete the project they had conceptualized.
- LEO –Working with a Leo brings in fun and excitement. But if they steal your idea so subtly, that you think it was his idea in the beginning, it’s no fun. Leos want loyalty from their co-workers and are happy to feel that they are right. Free career horoscope by date of birth and time.
- SAGITTARIUS – Theywork when alone, but they need some social interaction. They always have a solution to any problem. Their idea of a deadline is different than that of others. They need change from the daily routine but they excel at business trips and travel for work.
- TAURUS –Taurus co-workers like stability and schedule in their workplace. They require autonomy and micromanagement can rile at them.
- VIRGO – Virgo co-worker would expect work that has been given to them to be perfect. They want independence and need their work to be appreciated. Mercury planet rules over Virgos, they are good at being in the middle of communications.
- CAPRICORN –Capricorn workerstake their careers seriously. Go for career prediction by date of birth. They are the first to report for work and the last to go home. There is little give and take when working with a Capricorn. Saturn being the ruling planet, these individual continue working till they feel that they have accomplished something.
- GEMINI – Gemini natives are also ruled by Mercury so they do well in the workplace where they focus on communication and speed. They feel that their ideas should bear fruit immediately. They are able to learn new skills soon and can teach themselves new skills too. In certain situations, a Gemini can turn into an enemy and into a friend back again very fast.
- LIBRA –Libra co-workers are good listeners and good team members. Just like in their nature, they will see both sides of any situation. Do not burden your Libra co-worker with workplace grievances because when they listen, it doesn’t necessarily mean that they agree with you or even want to listen to it.
- AQUARIUS –They always want to try something new to appease their curiosity. They share their concern over perceived inequities instead of looking at their own needs and wants.They like to bring new ideas to the workplace like health seminars.
- CANCER –Job security is very important to the Cancer co-worker, regardless of their field of work. They may seem very proud but actually they are very shy people. Once they get over their shyness, you see their different side. They are very loyal to the co-workers.
- SCORPIO –Scorpio co-workers would be happy in any field be it surgery or even being bar supervisor. They are ruled by the planet Pluto
- PISCES –These co-workers adapt themselves comfortably into any working atmosphere or culture. They would know everything about the office right from A to Z, they would also get into trouble without getting caught. Sometimes, you may feel that they are up to something but you will find that they have finished their work before that. Even though they seem eccentric, they are charming and funny.
We have seen how astrology helps to get answer when will i get a job, in better management of workplace. Let’s have a look at how spirituality helps in the same.
- It is seen that workplace spirituality programs lead to beneficiary outcomes like job satisfaction, commitment, increased productivity, reduced absenteeism and turnover.
- Employees working for organizations considered spiritual are less fearful, more committed and more ethical.
- A humane workplace gives more productivity, flexibility and creativity.
- There is emerging research that workplace spirituality is the ultimate competitive advantage for organizational effectiveness.
- So, there is an emerging and accelerating need to have spirituality in the workplace.
- Workplace spirituality is about leaders and followers who can understand themselves as spiritual beings and have a sense of calling which provides meaning and purpose to their lives. People have a sense of belonging, connectedness to each other and their workplace.
Thus, if we want to know about better management of activities at workplace with help of astrology and spirituality, do have a look at career astrology reading by consult our expert astrologers associated with our website.