now more about Haryali Teej to make your Nuptial Bond Strong.
It is said that in hindu mythology, all the festivals are started from the Shravan month ( July- August ), these are the months which bring the starting of the festivals, happiness and positivity around an individual.
There are many festivals but most celebrated and festival filled of giggle is Hariyali Teej. As always said that festival always bring zeal and positivity as during this time everything around an individual is glittery, happiness and green which leads the days made easy.
What is Teej festival:
As we all have heard about teej, but there are various types of teej here we are talking about the Hariyali Teej or Shravani Teej. This is festival which falls on the 3rd day of the Shukla Paksha of the Shravan month is known as Hariyali Teej or Shravani Teej. As in line with the English Calendar, the competition befalls in the month of July or August. The Haryali Teej date of 2017 is on 26th July.
The Hariyali Teej is said to the festival of the ladies, it is the festival which has glitters, smiles and new beginnings. As the season of Monsoon commences with coming of this festival , mother Earth is blanketed with inexperienced hued foliage and fragrant flora all around, the girls dance and swing their manner to showcase their zeal and excitement about the festival.
The day is widely known around for organizing cultural gala's and processions of the Goddess Parvati, blessing her devotees as she goes by way of the metropolis.
The married girls have a unique significance for this occasion in their lives, as this festival represents fertility, beauty and allure of the mutual love and affection, as envisaged in the marital bond of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Traditions surrounding Hariyali teej
For all of the newly married girls, the Sawan Teej holds utmost importance. on the eve of Hariyali Teej, they're called back to their parents’ domestic to have a good time the festival with zeal and passion!
1. An afternoon previous to the hariyali teej, ‘Sindhara’ is gifted to the newly wed Daughter-In-Law, this is the sort of gift basket by the in-laws which has clothes, rings, cosmetics, henna, and goodies to make her feel special.
2. On this day there is special significance of putting henna at the women arms. The elaborate styles and designs of the henna at the palms convey the feeling of smile . The red colored liquid (Alta) at the toes symbolises the sacred nuptial bond.
3. On Hariyali Teej, girls touch their mother-in- law’s feet to take their blessing and make sure they get love of affection from their this family , and in return the daughter-in- law gives the gifts. In case, if the mother-in-law is not present then same procedure can be carried out with the eldest sister-in-law from the husband’s family or some other elderly lady.
4.The girls get dressed up nicely, with beautifully embellished clothes and jewellery to worship the Goddess Parvati.
5.They enjoy this pageant by means of swinging and gambling in the green fields, relishing the bounties of nature. folk songs are sung and girls prance around dancing to its tunes.
It is advised to buy the auspicious Gauri Shankar Rudraksha to imbue your life with Mahadev and Maa Parvati’s advantages.
Hariyali Teej Puja Vidhi
As per the Shiv Purana, on the day of Hariyali Teej we have a good time the reconciliation of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. It is said that married girls pray for the husband long life whereas the unmarried girl prays Mahadeva and Maa Parvati to get the good and nice husband and happy marital bliss.
It is advised to clean and decorate your home with flowers and other things on this auspicious day. It is advised to keep an earthen altar and place the idols of Shiva, Shivalinga, Lord Ganesha, Goddess Parvati and pray to them for happiness and positivity at your place.
2. After this carry out a 16 step ritual, ‘Shodash upchar’ for the deities.
3. The pujan for Hariyali teej is going on for the complete night and on this period ladies maintain vigil at night time and interact in devotional track and chanting.
It is said that the ladies should take the oath of 3 things to abstain from on Hariyali Teej
Ladies ought to pledge to refrain from doing these three matters in existence on the day of Shravani Teej. The three matters are:
1. Dishonest on your Husband
2. Lying directly through the teeth and misbehaving
3. Desist from humiliating or growing problems for others.
Hariyali teej: consistent with the Scriptures
Like any other festival, Hariyali Teej also have have its own stories and scriptures that why this festival is celebrated. The teej celebration also has many stories but the main is the bond of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
The Hindu religion is a peculiar faith that associates any story or a story with its myriad of gala's. venerated on the sacred event of the reconciliation of Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva, the festival celebrates the affection between the divine couple, and also the fertile bond that exists between the two.
As according to the story, Goddess Parvati engaged in excessive penance for buying Lord Shiva as her husband. After 108 years of this absolute penance, Goddess Parvati become able to get Lord Shiva as her loved husband.
It’s been stated that Lord Shiva well-known Maa Parvati as her spouse at the 1/3 day of the Shukla Paksha of Shravan month. seeing that that auspicious day, the divinity has blessed the day for a pious day for the married women.
Because of this story , the day of Hariyali Teej holds a special significance in the lives of the married couple in the anticipation of a joyous and ample marital existence. The ladies specially pray to God to bless you and help you to lead a married life with happiness and smiles, and who are looking forward to get married then they should keep the fast to get the husband which is just like Lord Shiva and protect their wife.