How does Astrology Determine Financial status and Growth
Money is one of the most critical requirements for living well, and man can never have enough of it. In modern times, its importance is rising to such an extent that people chase money and consider its accumulation as the primary duty in life. This is a disturbing trend, as man tends to compromise on health, family and personal priorities for increasing money, however it is a harsh reality of the modern times.
In ancient times, India was extremely prosperous and rich. We were a land of milk and honey and abundance and auspiciousness reigned everywhere. This is not because our ancestors, rishis and kings were relentlessly pursuing money. They led righteous lives giving a lot of importance to dharma or right conduct. They were highly spiritual, who also give abundantly in charity and worked for welfare of the whole land. Selfishness, dishonest means, and exaggerated individuality was largely absent. This is the reason the goddess Lakshmi graced their homes and they never had a lack of wealth. This brings out the strong connection between good conduct and wealth.
A person wanting to increase his or her financial status, should first of all, remain righteous in action and pure in motive. Money that comes through honest means stays and money obtained through dishonest means will leave one sooner or later, and one also has to reap the punishment of one’s actions in this life or the next.
How does astrology determine financial status of a person?
Online astrology can determine if a person will become wealthy or not, the time period which are good for earning or inheriting wealth, bad periods of debt or bankruptcy, if money would flow through business or career in service, or if a person enjoys good fortune overall or if earning money would be slow and result of hard work.
The factors that determine financial status in astrology are Study of one’s janam kundali to see the following aspects:
Dhana yogas in one’s horoscope
- Based on the planetary positions and combinations that are formed in a horoscope, Lakshmi yoga, vasumati yoga, chandra-mangal yoga, gauri yoga etc. which are dhana yogas or yogas of wealth are formed. People having strong dhan yogas in their horoscopes have also Raja yogas (planetary combination for status) in their horoscopes as the wealthy persons command respect in the society, as well.
Position of planets in houses
- Strong 2nd, 9th, 10th and 11th houses
- 2nd house signifies the accumulation of wealth, 9th house signifies ones luck, fate and fortune, 10th house indicates profession and 11th house is symbolic of gains and success.
- Strong 1st house and lord of the 1st house
The extent to which the above houses are not aspected by malefic planets and are favourably placed determine wealth in one’s life. During kundali matching also, study of both horoscopes can reveal if either spouse would bring in wealth and good fortune in the relationship.
Remedies for financial growth
The divine science of astrology can also recommend remedies to increase financial status
- Keep lord Kuber, the lord of wealth happy. Keep a brass idol of Lord Kuber in your home and offer worship
- Place the cash locker in south or south –west wall, and opens to north direction. Place a mirror in front of the cash locker
- No broken vessels or mirror should be kept at home, no quarrels at home in the evening hour of worship, ladies should never wipe things on the floor using their legs and all women of the house should be treated with utmost respect. This ensure the stay of Goddess Lakhsmi who is auspiciousness.
- Money should be valued, and no services should be given free of cost. At least a little should be charged.
- One can donate part of one’s earning in charity – in white colour, such as rice, sugar etc. Charity should be given even if one has less money without any miserly thought. More money will come when money is also given with a pure heart. These are the dictates of dharma and culture.