How marriage Astrology Works. How Astrology Can help for your marriage. Remedies for late marriage or after marrriage issue.
By on 22/08/2019 in
Marriage is a very important event in the life of an individual. As soon as one settles down after studies and getting a job, the parents look out for a suitable partner for the individual. The individual also would be interested in knowing if he /she would have a love or arranged marriage. It is an age old tradition in India to have a marriage prediction done with the help of marriage astrology.
The first question an individual would ask the astrologer would be when I will get married. The astrologer would make a detailed study of the various planets and their positions in the various Houses to make a marriage horoscope.
Out of the 12 Houses in a horoscope, the 7th House in the natal chart is considered the House of marriage in astrology. Also, the 2nd, 5th and 8th Houses are considered important while making the marriage prediction. The two main planets which are significators of marriage are Venus and Jupiter. In a female’s horoscope, the position of Jupiter is assessed and in the male’s horoscope the position of Venus is assessed for marriage. The position of Mars in the birth chart is also very important for study of the marriage horoscope. The D-9 Chart or the Navamsa chart also needs to be studied to understand the marriage prospects of the individual.
Favourable time for marriage
For knowing the time of marriage, the 7th House needs to be analysed carefully. We need to analyse the strength of the 7th house, its lord and the karaka of the 7th house, Venus.
Some of the methods we would use to predict the time for marriage :
- Before we predict the time of marriage, first we have to check if Yoga for marriage is present.
- After that, we need to assess if there is early or late marriage.
- If marriage yoga is present, the individual may get married during the Dasha of a planet related to the 7th House.
- The Dasha of the ascendant Lord and 5thLord is also important.
- Marriage can take place in the Dasha period of Venus as it is the significator for marriage in case of males whereas it can also take place in the Dasha period of Jupiter as this planet is the significator for marriage in case of females.
- The planet Rahu also gives marriage so the Dasha of Rahu also needs to be analysed.
- In the Navamsa chart, the Lord of 1st,5th and 9th House and planets connected to these Houses or their Lords are important.
The Houses that need to be analysed while studying the marriage horoscope.
- The 7th House and its Lord are important for marriage prediction by date of birth.
- The next House assessed will be the 8th House as it is the 2nd House from the 7th House. It tells about the stability and sustenance of marriage and also indicates the physical relationship.Thus when the 5th house or its Lord connects with the 8th house or its Lord, it could give sensual nature and creates astrological Yoga for Secret relationship.
- The 2nd House is indicator of the family and relatives and this House is thus analysed as marriage connects two families.
- The last important house for predicting timing of marriage in astrology is the 11th house. The 11thhouse tells us about the gains, our social and friends circle and also indicate the fulfilment of desire. So, nothing is gained without the Blessing of 11th Lord.
Planets which predict marriage Timing in astrology
- The Planets which would give Marriage in their Dasha and Antardasha periods irrespective of their Lordship or position are Venus and Rahu. These two planets have mportance in Marriage astrology.
- Venus is the Significator of Marriage and Relationship. Thus if the Dasha of Venus is running in the marriageable age it might give Marriage even if it is not in connection with the 7th or 8th or 11th house.
- The next planet is Rahu. If the Dasha of Rahu is also running in perfect marriageable age, it can give marriage in its Dasha or Antardasha. So these two Planets are considered very important in Marriage time prediction by astrology.
LOVE OR ARRANGED MARRIAGE
The 5th house is considered the house of love and 7th house is considered the house of marriage in a horoscope. To assess the Yoga (planetary combination) for Love marriage, it is essential to decipher the strength of the 5th house and it’s Lord in the kundli. If the 5th house and its Lord are strong and without afflictions, there are chances of a love marriage to increase, as per the Indian Vedic astrology. If the 5th house has strong emotional planets positioned in it, there are chances of there being a love relationship. It is extremely necessary to judge the relation or connection between the 5th house and 7th house. Also we need to analyse if there is any aspect or conjunction between Venus and Mars. Mainly, the 5th and 7th houses and the Venus-Mars relations tell us about the possibility of love or arranged marriage. The 9th house (house of fortune) and its Lord also play an important role in this matter.
The Houses that need to be analysed while studying the marriage horoscopefor love or arranged marriage.
- 7th house is considered the house of Relationship. This House is important for all kind of partnership-marriage partner, sex partner, romance partner etc. This House also indicates about our marriage and married life also. That is why while judging Love marriage; it is the most important house that needs to be checked. The blessings of this house and 5th lord are neededfor happiness to be obtained in marriage and Relationship.
- 5th house would indicate Romance and affair. That is why it is the primary house for checking Love marriage. Some involvement of 5th house has to be there for Love marriage.
- 8th house indicates about physical intimacy, sexual pleasure etc. and also about things which are secret and hidden. It might not have a direct impact while checking Love Marriage in Horoscope but it is important for Love and Relationship.
- 11th house is considered the primary house of gain, desire and our friends circle.
Planets which predict love or arranged marriage in astrology
- Venus is supposed to be the Planet of Love, Romance and everything that is beautiful. Without the blessings of Venus you cannot enjoy any comfort. Venus is the most important Planet when it comes to Marriage, Love, Romance etc. It is the owner of Libra which is the 7th house of Natural Zodiac. Thus it is the Natural Significator of Marriage. In case of Male chart, it signifies thewife. That is why it is the most important planet in Horoscope for Love marriage.
- Mars is the planet which indicates energy. In the case of girls Mars indicates presence of a Boyfriend. Mars represents the Passion or Fire within Us.
- Rahu is considered the Planet of Insatiable desire. This Planet stands for anything that is against tradition or social Norms. Rahu would make a Person Sensual and create the desire to enjoy the life. It plays the next most important role after Venus to know Love Marriage in Horoscope.
- Mercury is the most misunderstood Planet. This planet is like a Prince who always wants to enjoy and have fun and has Youthful energy. Thus Mercury is considered important to check for Love Marriage Prediction.
- The Moon is the controller of Mind and in the case of Love & Romance, Mind is a very important thing. For Love Marriage, an individual should have the inclination or interest towards Love and Romance. Sometimes People are so much serious or Practical or Workaholic that they cannot fall in Love and Romance.Thus the Chances of Love Marriage are low for such individuals.
- The emotional and Sensitive Signs along with Moon Play an important role while Predicting Love Marriage in astrology. The signs Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius and Pisces are more Prominent in the Horoscope of Lovers. If you are born with Lagna or Moon in these signs, you have a better chance of Love Marriage than an Arranged Marriage.
PREDICTIONS OF LIFE PARTNER
Appearance of Future Husband or Wife in Marriage Astrology as per Signs
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Aries:The life partner would be of medium height. He/ she would have good eye brows, Sharp eyes and a loud voice and would be aggressive in nature.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Taurus:The life partner would be short in height, flabby, medium complexioned and have dark hair.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Gemini: The life partner would havegood height, a slim and sharp figure, beautiful eyes and a wheatish fair complexion.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Cancer:The life partner would be of medium height, having a round face, large eyes, smooth skin and a beautiful voice with a very fair complexion.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Leo:The life partner would havea good athletic figure with a well-developed body, good loud voice and attractive personality.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Virgo:The life partner would be of medium height, dark eyes, little bit flabby, having a good smile and full of vitality.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Libra: The life partner would be slim, will have nice hair sometimes may have curly hair also, fair complexion, and sluggish.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Scorpio: The life partner would have largedark eyes, beautiful hairs, and a fair complexion, slim or medium flabby.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Sagittarius: The life partner would have a Well-developed body, tall, fair in complexion, large forehead and very free and frank by nature.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Capricorn:The life partner would not be very tall, rough skin, slim, looks little aged and very charming.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Aquarius: The life partner would have good height, dark complexion, sharp eyes and an athletic figure.
- If the predominant planet is positioned in Pisces:The life partner would have short height, bulky, smooth and silky skin, beautiful face, large eyes and fair complexion.
DELAY IN MARRIAGE
- The late marriage as per Vedic astrology may take place if there is a malefic influence to the 7th house,its Lord, and Venus.
- The planet Jupiter controls marriage, wisdom, and fortune. If Jupiter is retrograde, combusted or debilitated then it may give a delay in marriage.
- Mangal Dosha is also an important factor that needs to be considered while deciding the marital prospects because it can be the cause of late marriage.
- Saturn and Ketu in the 7th house might also cause delay in marriage and detachment from the materialistic world.
- There is a delay in marriage when the 7th lord or marriage lord is retrograded and the Mars is positioned in the 8th house.
- There will be late marriage if the 7th lord is weak and positioned in the 6th or 8th house in the natal chart.
- When both 7th lord and Saturn becomes akarak and conjoined together, it becomes the cause of delay in marriage.
- The marriage is extremely delayed when there is mutual aspect of Saturn and Venus in the natal chart and moon remains in the 8th or 12th House.
- The individual gets marriage in old age when the planet Saturn and Venus is positioned in the Lagna and the Mars is placed in the 7th House.
- When the Moon is conjoined with Rahu in the 7th house and the 7th lord is debilitated, then there will be many obstacles and marriage may be delayed.
DENIAL OF MARRIAGE
- A Denial of marriage is predicted if Pravrajya YOGA is present in the natal chart.
- A strong influence of Saturn on Moon, especially if the Moon is weak gives a delayed marriage or marriage may not take place.
- If 7th house, its lord, and Venus are not strong, or under severe malefic influences then also marriage is denied as per astrology.
- When there is a severe malefic influence on the 9th house, no benefic influence, then also marriage Yoga in kundli may have be negative.
- When Saturn is placed with Ketu and Venus then too marriage can be denied.
- If AtmaKaraka is in connection with Pravrajya YOGA, then there is denial of marriage. The Yogas need to be verified from Navamsa chart as well.
DOSHAS AFFECTING MARRIAGE
Planetary movement of Mars is instrumental in affecting our lives negatively. Manglik dosha, also known as “Mangli”is supposed to be inauspicious for your prosperous married life. As perVedic astrology, placement of mars in 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house is considered to be extremely disastrous for life after marriage.
The planet Mars is considered to be an important planet for determining one’s health, personality, physique and several other important aspects of life. A native of Mars as the ruling planet is usually rude, impolite, stubborn and vindictive by nature.
Gana Dosha is a Mahadosha along with Bhakoot and Nadi Dosha in match making kundlis. In Ashtakoot Guna milan system, Gana factor is given 6 points out of total 36 points, thus Gana factor is a crucial factor affecting the decision on marriage compatibility. There are 27 Nakshatras which have been segregated into 3 groups namely - Rakshash, Manushya and Dev Gana.
A person’s Gana is determined by the birth Nakshatra,which is the birth star of the individual. The best match is when the bride and the groom have the same Gana which indicates high compatibility levels. A marriage between a Dev Gana and Manushya Gana is usually said to be a suitable match. But, a match between a person of a Dev Gana or Manushya Gana with a person from a Rakshash Gana is avoided. A person having Raskhasa Gana can have a harmonious marriage with another person of the same Gana.
In Ashtakoot Guna milan system, Bhakoot factor carries 7 points out of total 36 points, thus Bhakoot factor is a crucial factor affecting the decision on marriage compatibility. Bhakoot dosha is about three combinations of 2–12, 5-9, and 6–8 moon signs between the moon sign in the horoscope of two individuals. The first would bring financial problems in the marriage, second would bring issues relating to children and the third gives incompatibility and unhappiness etc.
The maximum 8 points out of 36 points are given for Nadi matching in the Ashtakoot Guna Milan system, which shows the importance of Nadi.As the Vaidya find out about our health by checking our pulse for vaat, pitta and cough, similarly, before the marriage of the boy and girl, the information of the emotional attachment in the future is obtained by checking the Aadi Nadi, Madhya Nadi, Antya Nadi.
The Nadi mainly tells one about the success of marital life and about the progeny in the future.
According to the Vedic Astrology, marriage should not take place in any situation if there is a similar Nadi of the boy and girl. If the Nadi of the bride and groom is identical, then it is known as a Nadi Dosha(defect) and marriage is not allowed in the same Nadi. The Nadi would provideinformation about the person’s mind and mental energy.
- If there are multiple planets, especially Rahu in the 7th house it is an indicator of multiple relationships.
- If the Lord of 9th house is positioned in the 7th house, second marriage as per astrology is possible.
- The conjunction of Mars and Venus in the 7th house of 9th house also is an indicator of remarriage after divorce as per the second marriage astrology.
- If theLord of the 7th house or theLord of the 9th house is Vargottama, there will be a possibility ofsecond marriage in terms of Vedic astrology.
- If the Lord of the 7th house is in a dual sign, then the second marriage is possible. It must be noted that Dasha-Antardasha should support the second marriage astrology.
Some marriage remedies are :
- Reading of Aditya Hriday Stotram should be done daily by both the male and female.
- Reading of Sundarakand should be done if you have Mangal Dosh in the Kundli.
- In a female horoscope, the girl should wear Yellow Sapphire in a ring to get rid of marriage problem. In a male horoscope, the boy should use Diamond in a ring to get married easily.
- Red Coral should be used if you have Mangal Dosh.
- Chanting of Katyayani Devi Mantra to be done by the girldaily.
- Chanting of the Patni Prapti Mantra from Saptasati Chandi to be done by the boy daily.
- The Lord Shiva temple should be visited by the girl and she should offer water on the Shivling for 16 consecutive Mondays and .the same remedy can be followed by the boy too.
- You should also get any Vastu Dosh that is present at the home corrected.
Take help of an expert astrologer for more remedies for marriage problems.