Preparing for Government exams, but not succeeding, should I change the track. Can astrology guide me?
These days, youth in India are trying for the public sector jobs i.e. government jobs. The competition in the government exams has become much difficult due to a large number of populations trying for a public sector job instead of private jobs. The two factors that make people prepare for a government exam is the recession in the private sector and the decline of the IT industry. So, here we are, to help you with your way to get through a government exam.
You might be preparing for years to clear that government exam and be posted, but adversities show up. Not only hard work but your luck also plays a role here. Thus, it is better to get your horoscope analyzed so that you may get a career report using Vedic Astrology. These reports are available online, and you may even go to an astrologer and ask for your career prediction by date of birth according to Indian astrology.
The most important planet that makes your Kundali compatible for success in Government exam is the Sun (Surya). The presence of Sun in your chart indicates government job, authority, political power, personal magnetism. Similarly, Moon (Chandra) also is helpful for getting through the government exams. It shows the strength of mind, public responsibility, popularity, Moral and religious acts. Then comes Mars (Mangala) is a special influence on your success. It represents military operations, defense, courage, prowess, police services, soldiers, and, engineering. And the last planet which is considered to check your Kundali for a government job is Jupiter (Guru) which predicts professions that of judges, ministers, lawyers, legal affairs personalities, and bankers.
Success in government exams prediction by date of birth is quite difficult. Here are a few guidelines to check in your Kundali for government job yog. Not all these combinations are to be present in your chart, but a few of them will indicate a better chance of success.
• Given that your Lagna Lord is strong and placed in 1st, 10th, 9th, 6th or 11th house,
• If Lagna Lord is conjunct with Sun, Saturn, Jupiter & Mars placed in 1st, 10th, 9th, 6th or 11th houses
• Given that your 10th lord is conjunct with any one of these planets (Sun, Moon, Jupiter, and Saturn) and is placed in 1st, 6th, 7th, 10th or 11th houses
• The Lagna and Lagna lord, as well as Moon, should be analyzed. Look for other Yogs, for instance, Gaja Keshari Yoga (when Moon and Jupiter placed in mutual Kendra), Adhi Yoga (when Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter are placed in 6th, 7th, and 8th house from Moon) and Panch Mahapurush Yoga. If these Yogs occur in Dasamsa Chart (D10), better are your chances for a government job.
• Stronger 6th house in Ashtak Varga, Shadbala.
• If the 6th lord is associated with 10th house or 10th Lord is associated with the 6th house, and the 6th lord is strong, Saturn is also influencing the 10th house and sun is also strong
• If the 10th house and its Lord is influenced by Mars, your chances are to join the Army or police service.
• If Jupiter’s influence or Mercury influence is very strong, your chances are high in the educational sector or revenue sector.
• If Jupiter conjuncts with Sun or Saturn and is placed in Lagna or 5th or 6th or 10th or in 11th house, your chances are better in the administrative field.
From this, we may say that well placed 6th house & 6th lord or well placed 8th house with the 2nd lord, 10th lord & 11th lord with strong Sun, Moon, Mars, and Jupiter indicate success in government exams. For better results, use when will I get a job astrology calculator. Below are a few remedies to strengthen your prospects to clear the government exams:
• Ekadasi fast (fasting from sunrise to sunset and only intake of fruits, milk)
• Chant Shani Yantra for 108 times daily
OM PRAANG PREENG PRAUNG SAH SHAESHCHARAAY NAMAH
• Recite Hanuman Chalisa daily.
• Donate Mustard oil, black Urad and sesame seeds and black clothes on Saturday.
• Wear a 14 faced Rudraksha.