asd adasSee more
• Wearers of coral have self-confidence, will not have blood-related infections, protect against evil-spirit, evil eye, enemies, increases physical strength, and mental strength.
• It enhances vitality, love, and passion in life by enhancing mangal strength in birth chart.
• One must wear this to overcome the mangal dosh
• It is also beneficial in curing many health diseases such as strengthening of bones and curing bone marrow.
• Wearing coral with other stone can cure cancer, tumor etc.
• If someone is facing difficulty in marriage then one should wear moonga for relieving from mangal dosh.
• It also strengthens the financial condition of a person and brings name, self-confidence, and popularity.
• Moonga emits cosmic rays that help in solving physical as well as mental problem. One can get rid of depression after wearing this stone.
• You can get victory over your enemies and get the necessary courage to fight obstacles.
• It helps in getting rid of procrastination and gives the momentum to the person to take work to their logical solution.
• Apart from mental health, it gives hope, vigor, and energy to overcome the listlessness and depression. One can have courage and great self-esteem after overcoming fear and nervousness
• Its medical benefit is not only curing bone diseases but it is also used in cosmetics. In Ayurveda, it is used for face eruption, acne, blemishes, boils, and other skin ailments. It also purifies the blood.
• Those have the bad effect of Mars planet in their horoscope and leads to the temperamental issue, lack of patience, anger etc use coral for suitable improvement.
• A person with Manglik dosh and problems in an interpersonal relationship can wear coral. In astrology, it affects the relationship factor in the Kundli.
• It helps in making marital bond strong and keeps the spouse life strong.
• Mars and its energy help in debt repayment because it enhances financial status of a person.
• Protects from black magic
• Mars affect the person with army, police, armed forces; doctor, weapons, chemicals, business, scientists, real estate business etc should wear this stone for better results.
If a Mangal dosh is present in any person’s kundali then Italian coral is beneficial for them. This dosh is due to the incapacitated Mars in the horoscope. Some people may have experienced the issues of wellness like blood-related issues, kidney, bone marrow, private parts, and bladder. It mainly results in cuts, operation, wounds etc. The Italian coral is considered to conciliate the Mangal and battles against illness and sickness. Moreover, the stone has amazing property to show one’s well being and at some point, it can transform its shade when the wearer faces any kind of physical ailments.
The fascinating color has boosted its market value and hence it is available in different shapes. Due to the shapes, its price varies and it is continuously increasing over the time period. Here is the look at different shapes of the Italian Coral
• Round cut coral reflects the 58 surface of the gem and can be wear as necklace, pendent, and bracelet.
• Square shaped coral
• Asscher shaped stone resembles like the waterfall model
• Emerald cut stone identical to Asscher cut but square cut makes it little different
• Oval shaped coral can be worn in engagement ring
• Pear shaped coral gem
• Heart shaped
• Cushion shaped coral stone is square in shape and appears like pillow
It is an organic compound, formed from the polyps that are a living organism. Means, when this animal dies, its skeleton remains in the water and it gets harder skeleton while remaining in the deep sea. This hard skeleton is calcium carbonate, which is your gemstone. Its hardness is 3-4 Mohs scale with a specific gravity of 2.60-2.70 and refractive index 1.486-1.658. These are mainly found in Japan, and in the Mediterranean Sea and it has traded in India especially in the northern region. It is composed of the corallium rubrum that is found in the warm water of the sea and in the depth of 10 to 30 meters of the sea.
by Aksahvaani, 09/09/2017
by Aksahvaani, 09/09/2017