What is Nakshatra and how it rules in our life according astrology
By on 24/10/2019 in
The Nakshatras are constellations which are directly connected to the moon according to Nakshatra astrology. The moon takes 28 days to move through the 12 signs of the zodiac.The movement of the sun is connected to the 12 signs of the zodiac whereas the movement of the moon is connected to the 27 Nakshatras. The Lord of all the Nakshatras is the moon whereas the Lord of all the rashis is the Sun.In Vedic astrology,the 27 nakshatras easily divide the 360 degrees of the zodiac into around 13.2 degrees of arc per Nakshatra
The Nakshatra tells us about where the prana is being directed, the manifestation of the tendencies and where Nature gives her support for expression. This is a very important part of Vedic astrology and is a tool to make accurate predictions and also to understand how the Karma of the individual would manifest around him.
Each Nakshatra has a ruling deity as well as a ruling planet. This connection explains what the Nakshatra offers us and how it will affect us. The most important Nakshatra of the birth chart is a person's individual Moon Nakshatra which would represent the mind intuition and emotional self of the individual according to Nakshatra astrology. The Deity expresses the person thinking quality and internal processing whereas the symbol and planetary rulership would refine its potential.
Let’s understand the 27 Nakshatras and its effects below:
- Ashwini : An individual born under the Ashwini Nakshatra would be charming, fortunate, skilful, intelligent by nature, fond of ornaments and women and would be full of valour.
- Bharani : An individual born under the Bharani Nakshatra will be skilful in sexual acts, be a very truthful person, resolute in his undertakings, fortunate, have no sickness and will eat limited food.
- Krittika: An individual born under Krittika Nakshatra will be splendorous, intelligent, liberal, an avid eater, fond of women, sagacious, skilful and an honourable person.
- Rohini: An individual born under Rohini Nakshatra will be a charming person, firm in disposition, honourable, will enjoy pleasures, having fondness for liquor, affable in speech, skilful and brilliant.
- Mrigashira:An individual born underMrigashirawill be an enthusiastic person, unstable and timid in disposition, wealthy, a peace-lover, pure in conduct, will have knowledge of Tantra, be a lordly, learned and skilful individual as per Nakshatra astrology.
- Ardra:An individual born in Ardra Nakshatra will be interested in rituals related to Tantra, adventurous, skilful in trading, fierce and ungrateful.
- Punarvasu: An individual born underPunarvasu would be mean minded, charming in appearance, would be of patient disposition, be happy with the least and will walk fast.
- Pushya:An individual born underPushya will be a fortunate person, famous, adventurous, kind, charitable, wealthy, knowledgeable in arts, lustful and short in height.
- Ashlesha:An individual born underAslesha would be mischievous, cruel, and fond of others’ wives, crafty, addicted to vices and self-restrained.
- Magha: An individual born underMagha will be stout with prominent cheeks and protruding abdomen. He would be an orator, of patient disposition, will honour gods and preceptors and be radiant.
- Purva Phalguni: An individual born underPoorva Phalguni would be brilliant, a wanderer, charitable, versed in dance, discerning and skilful according to Nakshatra astrology.
- Uttara Phalguni: An individual born underUttara Phalguni would have subdued foes, will enjoy pleasures, be passionate for association with women, a poet, versed in arts, fond of truth and a scholar.
- Hasta: An individual born underHasta will be a learned person, a thief, enthusiastic, will serve others,would live in foreign lands, full of valour and addicted to females.
- Chitra:An individual born underChitra will wear garlands and robes, be learned in the science of sexual love, splendorous, wealthy, will enjoy pleasure and be scholarly.
- Swati: An individual born underSwati will be righteous, eloquent, valorous, an expert in trading activities, lustful, a celebrity of great order who has much knowledge, self-restrained and educated.
- Vishakha: An individual born underVisakha will be extremely Jealous by nature, slim, skilful in languages, will destroy his enemies, an ascetic winning his senses, wealthy and miserly.
- Anuradha: An individual born underAnuradha would be in king’s service, heroic by nature, will live in foreign lands, be loved by women, charming, will perform secretive acts and be tawny in complexion.
- Jyeshtha: An individual born underJyeshta will spend a lot, will endure grief, will curse others, be cruel, a liar and a wealthy person.
- Mula: An individual born underMula will trouble others, be honourable, wealthy, will ensure progress of others’ work, a liar, lustful and be of slim disposition says Nakshatra astrology.
- Purva Ashadha:An individual born underPurvashadha will derive sexual pleasures only from his spouse. He will be skilful, firm in friendship, will incur grief, be heroic and honourable in nature.
- Uttara Ashadha: An individual born underUttarashadha will be grateful, righteous, heroic, will beget many sons, be modest by nature, will have an excellent spouse and be charming.
- Sravana:An individual born underSravana will beget an illustrious spouse. He will be learned in scriptures, an orator, wealthy, an author of poetry, and be munificent.
- Dhanishta: An individual born underDhanishta will be munificent, addicted to vices, miserly, fond of dance, songs and women, will get his work done only through peace, be splendorous and heroic.
- Shatabhisha: An individual born underSatabhisha will own large homes, be addicted to vices, ‘cruel in disposition, will face ups and downs in life and be heroic.
- Purva Bhadrapada: An individual born underPurvabhadrapada will be sorrowful, lose to women, be crafty, be quite immersed in blaming others, hypocritical, impatient and heroic.
- Uttara Bhadrapada: An individual born underUttarabhadrapada will have progeny. He will be munificent an orator, will defeat his enemies, be happy, plentiful and be firm in his aims according to Nakshatra astrology.
- Revati: An individual born underRevati will be charming; rich will enjoy pleasures, be scholarly, very proud, and will live in foreign lands.
To know about Nakshatra astrology, feel free to Consult our expert astrologers.