How astrologers predict that you will get married to person you are in relationship
By on 14/10/2019 in
Today the world is changing fast. Arranged marriage is getting very rare and mostly children fix up their own marriages. How has this change occurred? It is due to advance in technology and freedom given to both the sexes as they study and work together. They meet someone they like and would like to get married to that person. Then the parents will take help of marriage astrology and visit an astrologer to get a Marriage Prediction. Usually, they would want to know if the individual will have a love or arranged marriage as per marriage horoscope.
The horoscope needs to be studied for marriage compatibility.The main Houses analysed would be :
- 4th House : The 4th House represents the inner core of the individual or the heart
- 5thHouse : This House represents emotions, mind, inner thoughts, mental makeup and experiences.
- 7th House: This House gives us details of the spouse, relationships, the pleasure from relationships, impulses in an individual, the house of marriage, nature of the partner and social image of an individual.
- 8th House: This House tells us about mystery and secrecy, the unconventional approach and new age thinking.
- 11th House: This House tells us about the social circle and friends.
The 5th and 7th House are two areas that relate to matters of love and marriage and other House Lords helping it. Any kind of relation formed between the 5th House, 7th House and their Lords would give a lovely relationship culminating in marriage.
To analyse if horoscope has love or arranged marriages,
- Analyse the placement of the 7th House and its Lord as 7th House is the House of spouse or partner. If planets like Venus, Mars or Moon influence the 7th House, the individual will get a partner of his own choice. At times, the 7th House Lord makes a relationship with Venus, Mars or Moon. This also gives possibility of marrying the person you love. Also it the 7th House Lord is positioned in 1st, 5th or 12th House, then it indicates that you will marry someone known to you before marriage.
- We need to analyse Venus, the planet of love in relevance to other planets like Rahu, Moon, Mars and Lords of 5th, 7th and 12th House. In the marriage horoscope, suppose Venus is positioned in 1st, 5th, 7th,8th, 10th or 12th House, it is an indicator of love affairs and depending on other planetary combinations, it could result in marriage. Here, if Venus is positioned with Rahu or Mars, it could give love marriage as Rahu makes one go against the normal customs.
- Even Moon needs to be analysed as Moon is the Karaka of our mind and we act and think as per Moon’s placement in the Houses and Zodiac signs. If Moon is influenced by Mars or Venus, it would make the individual interested in the opposite sex and lead to marriage with the person you are in a relationship with. Suppose Moon is placed in the 5th, 7th or 12th House, you will marry a partner of your own choice.
- We need to also analyse the marriage horoscope as per Jaimini astrology. Suppose Putrakaraka is placed in the 1st, 5th or 7th House, then chances of marrying your beloved are more. Also, Putrakaraka or Darakaraka are related to the Lord of 5th House of the birth chart or with Mars, Moon or Venus, and then too there are chances of marrying your beloved.
- If Upapada Lagna has Venus, Mars, Moon or Putrakaraka, Darakaraka positioned in it, and then there would be chances of love marriage.
- A relationship of the 8th Lord with 5th or 7th Lord would give yoga for love affair and this relation would often be shrouded by mystery and at a later stage this relationship could acquire public attention.
- In the female horoscope, if Jupiter is afflicted, then it represents a tendency to an unconventional approach. Suppose there is a combination of Saturn, Mars or Rahu with Jupiter, it means the usual norm of marriage is broken and there is a choice of heart over the head.
- If there is a combination of Mars-Venus, Mars-Rahu, Rahu-Venus or Venus- Saturn in the 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th or 12th House the individual would have an inclination towards many affairs. If Mars-Venus are together and connected with the 5th or 7th House, it would indicate a successful love marriage.
- If Jupiter is placed in the 11th, 7th, 9th or 1st House, a traditional touch is given with the Dev Guru’s sacred grace and there are blessings for a happy relationship.
A relationship would begin when the time period of the planets ispsotioned in the 5th, 7th or 8th House or the Lords of the Houses. When Jupiter is in transit in 5th House from the Moon or in aspect with the 5th House, there is a deep loving relationship between the couple. The D-9 chart should also be checked properly along with the Rashi chart in marriage astrology.
For more details on predicted marriage with the person you are in relationship, feel free to consult our astrologer.